South's Finest Chocolate Factory
The original candy factory was built in 1919 producing chocolates, hard candies, stick candies, marshmallows, and bonbons for eager customers. Over 20,000 pounds of candy could be made daily. In 1932, the Candy Factory was closed. The building was used as a warehouse until the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee. Again, this elegant building became a center of commerce and activity. The Candy Factory was renovated and housed seven restaurants and various shops and galleries during the six months of the Knoxville World's Fair. In 1983, the South's Finest Chocolate Factory began manufacturing gourmet chocolates in Knoxville. For a decade the business grew and began shipping chocolates throughout the United States. And in 1993, the South's Finest Chocolate Factory moved into the historic Candy Factory Building. Once again, a thriving chocolate business is located in one of Knoxville's most prominent landmarks. Today, the South's Finest Chocolate Factory is Knoxville's only full-line chocolatier. They have been producing over 100 fine chocolates and candies for more than a decade. With two locations in Knoxville, happy customers are treated to a vast array of tasty, mouth-watering chocolates.
Benefits of Doing Business in Tennessee
Note: All recipient information provided by the companies.